I chose this instead of Operation Eyes Closed because I figured it would be way easier than that. (Well even if you have access to the computer you HAVE TO READ!!)
I used two days to finish this task. The first problem happened in the morning. I was late for class. I usually set my alarm on my iphone, but since we had this assignment, I shut off my phone the night before and forgot to set an alarm on my clock. By the time I woke up that morning, I was already late. However, the day went on pretty well after that problem because after class I went straight to the library to study for my endless midterms this week. (I did the assignment on Monday and Tuesday) The other problem for my whole day was I forgot to wear a watch, because I usually tell the time from my iphone. Thank goodness my classes were right after one another. But I did get frustrated when I waited for the bus, because I usually check nextbus.com so I wouldn’t waste time waiting at the bus station.
The second day was the same routine, but this time I remembered to set the alarm on my clock and remembered to wear a watch. There really wasn’t much problem with my day without my phone nor my laptop. In fact I find it quote enjoyable without annoying people calling and not having to worry texting back people, and not having to carry the laptop around and get distracted by facebook while doing revision on the midterms. However, at the end of the day when I could finally check my email, I received 46 unread emails, which one of them is a last-minute midterm revision guideline a professor sent to the class, and the midterm was the next day. I wanted to scream and swear at that very moment because I had spent the whole day revising on things that I didn’t have to do revision on because I didn’t check my email.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.