Monday, October 24, 2011

JiHye Jeon-18hr without telecommunications

No telecommunications in my life for 18 hours, I could not imagine anything during that time.
Due to without telecommunications time, I felt very dullness and I have felt boring at first.Actually, I could not find any interesting for me almost three to four hour because usually I spent time with my computer and iPod, so I stood most time without any rest for me. It was very good.
I have spent time with my sister and hang out with her. We could not have great time together because we were so busy because of the school works. She and I spent some time to have coffee, and shopping. We felt some connection and it made me so happy. However, when I was in the home, I felt craving about my electronic devices. I decided to exercise to remove my craving and after exercise I took a shower, and then have read my book. I was tired but feeling better than spend all time with electronic devices.
I could sleep deeply and felt refresh. I think the electronic devices struggle my nerves to exciting. That is why, I could stand much time without rests. In fact, as I was saying, it was not easy at first, because it was my first time without telecommunications. I refreshed, connected with my sister, and be healthier than before. I will have more time without telecommunications and find something interesting for me for this time. It was very wonderful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.