Monday, October 24, 2011

DOORIP SANG 18 HOURS WITHOUT TELECOMMUNICATIONS


This is not too difficult to me to experience without telecommunications. My blackout occurred in 3 periods of 9 hours last 3 days (10/20-10/22). I expected that it would be pretty tough time without using  any telecommunication. But, I helped to work for my cousin’s restaurant, which let me complete this assignment easier than I expected. I worked 5hours for each day, so I just turned off my cell-phone, not used internet, TV one hour before starting to work, which makes 6 hours for one day to do this assignment.  After I finished to work, I could check there is only few texts in my cell-phone, which are not really important, either. In fact, sometimes, I think that people rely on cell-phones or social networks too much these days….and I feel like we are bounded by those kinds of telecommunications. Sometimes, I just turn off my cell-phone all day long and not even using internet either because I don’t like to be tied down.  Maybe, that’s why I feel like some freedom(?) during my cell-phone’s off. Anyway, it is kind of funny time to do this blackout assignment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.