Monday, September 19, 2011

PERSONAL TECHNOLOGY

Taylor Johnson

Keys: For the main door into my apartment building and for my front door.
Ipod: Extremely old 1GB ipod. Still works, so I still use it!
Wallet: Never holds cash.
Phone: Cracked the screen a year ago, haven't gotten it fixed yet. I just need a new phone in general.
Gum: 4/5 dentists agree that this gum rocks.
Headphones: For the ipod (obviously).




Lee Dennis Nga Ching



Wallet (Credit Card, Cash, Driver License, Photo IDs)
iPhone4 (Expensive plan which costs 80 bucks per month since I don't share a family plan)
Keys (Home Keys, Mailbox Key, Car Key)
Earphones (Got em for my birthday)
Retainer Container (Obviously it is used to contain my retainer)

Yau, Pui Shuen













*Wallet- credit cards, ID card, cash, coins, photos
*Key chain- home key, mailbox key, student ID card, Las Vegas keychain from my friend (Karen)
*Iphone4 -white, with bear case
*earphones- panasonic in green and blue colors for listening to music
*necklace- coach, is a watch
*water- an Arrowhead water (avoid dry and thirsty)
*Pen- from a brand called Muji for writing notes whenever I want


Irene Chan

*Wallet- credit cards, id cards, some cash, some random pictures
*Keys- home keys, mailbox keys, Marc Jacobs keychain, keychain from Hollywood
*iPhone 4 (white)
*Earphones- heartbeats by gaga (for some music throughout the day)
*Hairband and bobby-pins- girls need it when going to the gym, meals
*Necklace- gift from grandmother
*Ring- gift
*Pen- muji pen (just in case I need to jot down stuff)


Doorip Sang


Samsung Code (unlimited txt, calling even international call, GPS)
i-pod Touch (1st Generation, dumb battery, MP3)
Wallet (Student ID, Debit card, Driver's license, cash?)
Cigarette & Lighter (Yes, I smoke to stress out?)
Watch (always check time)
Chapstic
Key-Chain (access my apt, driving a car, usb)
Boost mobile phone (prepaid unlimited plan, $50 per month!)
Keys (Apartment, car)
Pencil case ( pens, highlighter, eraser...)
Rosary bracelet
USB
Kiehl's lip balm #1 (no scent)






















iPhone 3g (to manage my entire life, includes camera, calender, and emails)
iTouch (fun center, music & games)
Student I.D (meal points & bus pass)
California State License (access pass to party/validate my identity)
Chase Bank Card
Anthem Health Insurance (just in case)
4x3 Leather Case Notepad ('to do' list, jot down random thoughts)
2 Blue Bic Pens (2 just in case I loose one)
Pink Sharpie highlighter
Extra set of contacts (practically blind without them)
Inhaler (infrequent inflammation)
Softlips Chapstick (vanilla flavored, uncolored for every day use)
2 Residential Apartment keys on thin Cal lanyard (access housing & mail)

Mi Jeung Park

Ancient Motorola touch-pad phone (I am a slave of Verizon 2-year contract...)
2 house keys and 1 mailbox key.
Rosebud Salve for chapped lips and hands.
Hairband (girls' must have for working out, studying or eating).
My mother's ring.
Eyedrops (Sodium Hyaluronate, 1mg - I have recently had lasik surgery).
Bracelet watch with leather strap.
4 color-ball point pen (black, blue, red, green).
Granola bar with 8g Protein, peanut butter flavored.
Drivers license, debit card, school ID card (cash on occasion).
4 waterproof strip bandages from Korea (much cheaper - $2.00 for 20??).


Roxanne Cardoza

Calculator (always comes in handy!)
Pen (a must have for all occassions)
Sunglasses (essential for sunny California weather)
Nail file (you never know when you'll need it)
Keys (for car, home, parent's home, gate keys, etc)
Bluetooth for phone (never drive without it)
Watch for time and date (a true necessity)
Small purse to keep and organize all my essential items

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.